Membership for the Morvern Eco Wheels Car Hire Club until 1st April 2020 works out at only £5 per month.
In order to qualify for membership you MUST:
- hold a valid licence to drive a car in the UK, with a maximum of 3 points on the licence and no history of drink-driving,
- not be banned from driving,
- be 25 years of age or older,
- have held your licence for at least 12 months before becoming a member,
- be medically fit to drive (during the duration of the hire you, as the driver, must observe the Highway Code, with particular reference to drug and alcohol limitations, as failure to do so will render our vehicle insurance invalid),
- be using the vehicle solely for social, domestic, pleasure or business purposes, excluding delivery and hire (for example, use as a taxi, delivery vehicle etc.)
- not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the period of hire,
- agree to pay the insurance excess of £250 in the event of an accident.
You must send a photo of both the front and back of your driving licence plus a DVLA check code, obtainable from the DVLA website) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to check that you satisfy the criteria for joining the Car Hire Club.
You must agree to all the terms and conditions in the Operational Agreement.
All data such as your driving licence and DVLA check code are held securely on file by Morvern Community Development Company for the duration of your membership of Morvern Eco Wheels Car Hire Club.